Eliminate First Tee Jitters!
Posted on 05 July 2018
“I played well on the front, but fell apart on the back.” Have you ever uttered these words? This is something SCNS has heard countless times from golfers. This leads us to the ask the question, what did you eat to prep your body for the back 9? The combination of Green Tea Extract and Panax Ginseng our 10th Tee PLUS+ Bars are a nutritious snack to give you the extra energy you need to finish your game as strong as you started.
What are these supplements and what can they do?
Chamomile is a plant that comes from the daisy family; it has been used as a supplement for thousands of years to calm anxiety and settle stomachs .
Hops is a flowering plant often dried and used as an aid to calm nerves and feelings of angst. Valerian is also a flowering plant; the root of which is dried and used as a herbal remedy. It promotes calmness. When paired together, the combination can promote an even stronger relief to your overly stressed muscles, ease stiff joints, prevent spasms and twitching. 
Green tea extract is a concentrated form of the green tea plant, with half the amount of caffeine compared to coffee. It will keep you focused, and won’t leave you craving more.  Dr. Oz says that green tea is a “favorite energy-booster”! 
Panax Ginseng comes from is a slow growing plant with plump roots. Ginseng is a common supplement used to help stimulate mental and physical activity when feeling weak. 
“Staying full of energy is important for the back nine because you don’t want to fall apart after you’ve done really well the first half. I eat 10th Tee PLUS+ bars to keep up my high energy and focus so I can finish my round on a high note.”-Taylor Cusack; Amature Golfer.
SCNS is proud to make great tasting, better for you products that keep your golf game strong through your entire round!
- What is Chamomile?; David Kiefer; https://www.webmd.com/diet/supplement-guide-chamomile#1
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Hops; Marc Seaward; https://healthyfocus.org/benefits-of-hops/
- Substance in Green Tea Calms and Increases Focus; https://www.amenclinics.com/blog/substance-in-green-tea-calms-and-increases-focus/
- Boost Your Energy Right Now; Dr. Mehmet OZ, MD; https://www.doctoroz.com/blog/mehmet-oz-md/boost-your-energy-right-now
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Ginseng?, Yamini Ranchod; https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262982.php